The Bobcat Fund
We ask for direct financial support to help fund Clara Barton PTSA Programs & Events. In order to run the events and programs, we have a suggested giving for 23-24, but PLEASE know that any amount is greatly appreciated.
- $175 per student
- $300 per family if more than one student
Fifty families contributing at $50, $25, $10 or $5, honestly, every dollar counts! If you can't donate, that's okay too! Consider donating your time and energy. There are ways to donate one hour here or there.
Ready to donate?
- If you are a parent or guardian of a Clara Barton Student, please create an account on our webpage and after confirming your contact information you'll be given the option to select our Membership and Donations page.
- If you are a member of the community, family member or friend, and would like to donate to our Bobcat Fund, please donate through out Community Giving Page.
There are many ways to Support PTSA.
- What does my donation support? The Clara Barton PTSA provides educational enrichment opportunities along with supplies and equipment beyond what is provided by LWSD. With strong financial support and enthusiastic parent volunteers, we can provide the "resources and opportunities to make every child's potential a reality."
- Employer matching is key. If your employer matches donations to non-profits, you can double your donation. Follow your employer’s corporate matching instructions and designate “Clara Barton PTSA” as the recipient. Corporate matching links are available on our site.
- It's tax-deductible. Clara Barton PTSA is a 501(c) (3) not-for-profit charitable organization.
- Thursday, October 5
- Thursday, October 12
- Wednesday, October 18
- Thursday, October 19
- Tuesday, October 31