To join, please create a login on our PTSA website with membership toolkit, our new technology center. You can find the information under My Account on the top right of the red bar at the top of this page. You will be prompted to fill out your contact information and then you should see the forms to register under "my forms"
The No. 1 reason to Join PTSA: Your Student! In doing so, you also help accomplish Our Mission. But there are many more advantages. Here are just a few:
- Stay Connected. Meet our Board Members, support PTSA programs and events as a volunteer, and receive news. As a member, there’s no better way to know what’s happening in our school.
- Discover Resources. The PTSA offers programs and events for students, families, parents, and the community. Your membership includes access to member resources from LWPTSA, WSPTA, and National PTA.
- Tap the Network. Parenting is not easy. It helps to share ideas, concerns, and experiences with others. PTSA events are opportunities to meet others, build rapport, and discuss issues.
- Feel Yourself Grow. By volunteering with PTSA, you gain valuable experiences. It’s an opportunity to put your skills and hobbies to good use for a good cause —- your student.
- Speak Up. Because PTSA is a forum for exchanging ideas, you are encouraged to participate in General Membership Meetings and make suggestions. You can contribute to positive change.
- Witness Improvement. From building improvements to curriculum-based programs and social events –- your membership is vital to student success. You'll see the difference!
- Enjoy Discounts. Car rentals, theme parks, printing services -- check out member discounts available through WSPTA and National PTA.
We're making plans for a brighter future. Help us grow back a strong PTSA community. Please join us today!
Questions about PTSA Membership? Email the PTSA Membership VP.
No. If your time and circumstances don't allow you to volunteer right now, you can still join the PTSA. In fact, being a member of the PTSA is a great way to show your support even if your current situation doesn't allow you to volunteer. When you are ready to get more involved any level of help is appreciated. Your contributions will make a difference! Check out our volunteer opportunities to see if there's a fit for you.
No. Being a member of the PTSA does not obligate you to attend meetings. We have General Membership meetings 4 times a year where we will hear updates from the school and make decisions on programs, budget, and how to best fulfill our mission. Attendance at meetings allows you to stay informed and have your voice heard! Here is our General Membership meeting schedule.
No. The Bobcat Fund is the primary source of funding for the programs and resources the PTSA provides and we appreciate your support! However, becoming a PTSA Member lends your voice to which programs and opportunities are offered at Clara Barton Elementary. In joining our PTSA, you also become a member of Washington State and National PTAs. The PTA is the largest child advocacy group in the US. Every member adds strength to this voice helping to protect the interests of all children.
Memberships need to be renewed every year and our fiscal year runs July 1st to June 30th, so add a calendar reminder in August with back to school shopping for PTSA membership renewal!
- Friday, September 22
- Thursday, October 5
- Thursday, October 12
- Wednesday, October 18
- Thursday, October 19