Enrichment Class Policies & Procedures 2022-23
Registration for each session will open weeks prior to the start of the session.
Registration will be on a first-come-first-served basis. If a class receives more enrollments than there is space available, a wait-list will be established. Wait-lists are filled on a first-come-first-served basis. Open enrollment will end the Sunday before classes begin when maximum enrollment is reached unless otherwise specified on the registration page. Enrollment will be through the PTSA website, with potential exceptions depending on the vendor.
Financial need-based scholarships may be available upon request. Please contact the school counselor Madison LeCompte as soon as registration opens.
It is the responsibility of the student to show positive behavior throughout each class.
- Students will be expected to meet in the common area next to stairs, outside the main office.
- Parents need to ensure that your child is aware about the meeting location.
- All students will be held to the same behavior standards that apply during the school day, as written in the School & District Handbooks.
- Instructors/PTSA will contact parents if behavior concerns arise.
- In the event that a behavior issue cannot be satisfactorily resolved, the parent/guardian may be required to withdraw their student from an after-school enrichment class, without a refund.
- Refunds are based on when the cancellation is received.
- Refund is based on vendor discretion after the classes start.
- Full refund till 2 days before the classes start.
- There are no refunds for missed classes.
A program may be cancelled due to lack of enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. In this case, a full refund will be granted to all participants.